Thursday 23 May 2013

Busy busy busy


After a month of solid baking, of novelty cakes, wedding cakes, hen parties and birthdays, Wedding Fayres and craft tables I was, as you can imagine, pooped!!! Blogging hasn't been top of my agenda!

I've had a little more time to take stock this week! To answer emails, check on the website! Do the usual social media thing! I can catch up on the latest cake trends, practice a few techniques and enjoy baking without a deadline!!! Bliss !!!

So in the upcoming days I will post some cakes that I absolutely loved making! it like Tony Harts Gallery!! Watch out for Murph xxx

Here goes ....

I loved making this simple sprinkles cake! 
Pretty pink and delicate 


Hen party fun



80's boy slimer cake


Hawaii 50 


Vintage wedding chic 

I will post again soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment