Thursday 5 January 2012

And so it begins....

The Happy Cupcake Kitchen Blog begins... my  social media journey grows and I am beginning to recognise the power of internet!

What will this blog follow? It will chart the beginning of the Happy Cupcake Kitchen. My need to nuture and nourish people, to design and create beautiful works of food art and to market and grow my own business. Ultimately, I want to fullfill a dream of working for myself, doing something I love!

Sound familiar? Im sure that many of you out there dream of something simular. Of waking up and doing something you love!? I have been told, by many cynics, that a past time that you love, turned into a business soon becomes a nightmare! Really - How? Why? Sure, it will be hard work, sure, it will require determination, but it will be my little business! I will learn new skills, ( like blogging, web site creation, legislation, marketing, finance ect), meet new and interesting people and groups and create a buisness plan, a brand, and an income! All with the help of CAKE!!!!

So grab a cuppa tea, sit back and enjoy the cake exploration! The evolution of a hobby into a business!

No comments:

Post a Comment